CAMPING RESERVATIONS for the April 15th – October 15th, 2016 Season will be open starting February 1st at 9:00 AM for both online and call in.
Emerald Cove Marina is the reservation and permitting agent for the U.S. Forest Service for all overnight stays within the Bullards Bar Recreation Area.
Camping permits are required if staying overnight within an assigned campground, anywhere on shore or overnight on a boat that is not a current tenant of Emerald Cove Marina. Permits are issued electronically via e-mail after a reservation is made or can be obtained at the Emerald Cove Marina Office during normal business hours.
- It is highly recommended that advance reservations are made in order to secure a campsite.
- Take a moment to use our online campsite navigator (see right column). Valuable information such as site sizes, amenities, location, photos and rates will assist you in choosing the best site for your needs.
- A two (2) night minimum is required on all weekends and a three (3) night stay is required for Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July weekend, and Labor Day weekend.
- After using the campsite navigator, please have several sites in mind when calling so that we may assist you more efficiently. Knowing the campground and site numbers ahead of time will expedite the reservation process.
- Please have a Visa or Mastercard ready to provide payment. Full payment is required to make a camping reservation.
- Reservations may be made in person, or by calling (530) 692-3200.
- Please note that Madrone Cove and Garden Point Campgrounds are only accessable by boat. Dark Day Campground is reserved for Tent only camping. No RV’s, Trailers, or Campers permitted.
- The Campgrounds at Bullards Bar Reservoir do not have hook-up or wastewater dumping facilities.
After you have made a campsite reservation, you will receive a “Confirmation” receipt showing the reservation number, fees paid, check in and check out dates as well as site selection. Please review and contact us if any errors are found. This receipt serves as your camping permit and must be posted while occupying the campsite.
By remitting campsite fees, the holder of the receipt / permit acknowledges and agrees to the camping terms and conditions as well as abiding by campground rules and regulations. A copy of the terms and campground regulations is included with your confirmation receipt.