- An individual renter must be at least 25 years of age at the time of arrival.
- Renters must provide a valid Visa or Mastercard upon arrival to process and satisfy a security deposit. The Security deposit varies from $500 to $2500 depending on the boat reserved. PLEASE call to confirm the deposit requirement.
- Security deposits are refundable upon return of a rental boat.
- Small Boat Rental fees do not include fuel usage.
- Houseboat Rental Fees include a fuel allowance. The fuel allowance is 8 gallons a day. Call for details. Renter is responsible for any consumption above allowance upon return. Houseboat rental fees include waste water removal.
- A houseboat reservation requires a $600 payment, with the balance of the rental fee due 45 days in advance of the arrival date.
- A rental agreement will be sent upon receipt of a reservation deposit. To confirm a reservation, this agreement must be reviewed, signed and returned within 14 days of reservation.
- No cancellations or changes will be honored within 45 days of the arrival date and subject to forfeiture of all fees paid. No refunds or discounts due to poor weather, acts of nature, or any other undesirable condition.
Houseboat Departures and Returns
- 3 Day Houseboat Trips board on Friday afternoons and return on Monday mornings. (Deluxe 55′ Model has flexibility – ask for details)
- 4 Day Houseboat Trips board on Monday afternoons and return Friday mornings.
- 7 Day trips board on either Friday or Monday afternoon and return the following Friday or Monday morning.
Small Boat and PWC Reservations
- Small boat and PWC reservations require 50% of the rental fee as a non-refundable deposit, with the balance due upon check in.
- No refunds or discounts due to poor weather, acts of nature, or any other undesirable condition.
- A renter must review and sign a rental agreement upon arrival. Half day rentals are from 9am to 1pm or 1pm to 5pm.
Full day rentals are generally from 9am to 5pm.
Additional fees apply for late returns and/or overnight rentals.
- Family pets are welcome on most of our boats at Emerald Cove Marina, however a few boats do not allow for pets and some require advance permission. Please check with our reservation staff for details. An additional pet security deposit may apply.
Emerald Cove Marina, Inc. reserves the right to amend, make changes or correct published rates and policy at any time, without notice.